- What information we collect
- How we use this information.
- The options that we provide to you and how you can access and update your data collection information.
Information we collect:
At KIZÔBI, we always strive to keep user data confidential. We will never ever pass your information on to other third parties. On our website www.kizobi.com we collect cookies from users to optimize the buying experience and overall customer satisfaction. Remember that if you have any questions, you can always contact us.
We collect this information in the following ways:
- Information that you provide to us
We will collect information from you when you create an account on KIZÔBI or pay as a guest. When you do this, we ask you for personal information, e.g. your name, email address, address, phone number etc.
- Device information
We can collect device-specific information (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device IDs, mobile network information, and phone number) using Google Analytics. We use this data to improve our website and the user experience.
- Account information
When you use KIZÔBI or view content provided by KIZÔBI, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This can for example include:
- Information about how you have used our service, e.g. your search queries.
- Phone information logs, e.g. your phone number, call number, call forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, call duration, text message forwarding and call types.
- Device event information, e.g. crashes, system activities, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and reference URL.
- Cookies that uniquely identify your browser.
- Location information
When using a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your current location, such as GPS signals from a mobile device. We can use different technologies to determine location, e.g. sensor data from your device that can provide information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and mobile masts.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using e.g. browser storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous IDs
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit kizobi.com, which may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous IDs to your device.